Friday, January 22, 2010

Toddler Dc Shoes Selling Toddler Shoes On Ebay? How Much Would You Pay? Please Help, I Am New At This!?

Selling toddler shoes on ebay? How much would you pay? Please help, I am new at this!? - toddler dc shoes

This is my absolute first listing. I am a single mother who tries a little more money for Christmas for my children and earn college courses. I try to be the best way to make money, but can still help people to reach agreement. So below is a list of items that I sell, is let me know, what would you think a good price. And I know I should like objects, which are all sold, and that look is, but it is confusing, I thought I had a good price, but nobody answered. I gave an ad on Craigslist, and I think they should try eBay now, if the answers are not.

Kids Skate Shoes DC Graffix, as new to know, or even that they had been used (originally $ 29.99)
http://www.journeyskidz.com/catalog_list ...

Boys Cherokee Moccasins Brown (originally $ 17.99) as a new, never know that were used,
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref ...

Circo boys skate shoes, used great condition - Pilies socks in the shoe and down Velcro - no scratches or nothing
ht tp://houston.craigslist.org/bab/933823 ...

Please help me if you can. Thank you very much. Oh, and have a big thank yall!

2 comments:

  1. The truth is, I think it will do much for her .. EBay can be a good place to buy things cheap and expensive things. I have over 577 transactions. Thats where my baby used items .. For shoes, I think you should get $ 10 for it, I do not think you get more if your someone who really loves and has tried to find them.What Hate is like when someone you pay for it, paying for shipping to have, not to touch it. If they all the same size, I think the best option is to sell all together in 1 of the auction. I did not sometimes .. Good luck and e-mail if you have any questions ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. not yet indicated if they new or used ... used for shoes would be willing to pay more than 15,00 to and you must add the shipping, of course, and the children leave their shoes as soon Arent probably want to spend much money. For a pair of shoes, the 17 million new, could be used with $ 5 plus postage, but thats just me .... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete