Sunday, January 24, 2010

Assisted Living Cleveland Ohio Can You Please Help Me Find A Part-time Nursing Home/assisted Living Job In The Cleveland O?

Can you please help me find a part-time nursing home/assisted living job in the Cleveland O? - assisted living cleveland ohio

Can you help me, a part-time nursing home / assisted living / independent living, employment in the region, Cleveland, Oh? I work from 3pm at the end of the week and anytime on weekends. I have experience in a nursing home / assisted living / independent living, where they prepared salads, soups, mixed drinks and about 30 tables set up, serve dinner, clean the entire room, 30 or more residents wash dishes, including all subjects and buckets, and then everything is completely in the dining room and the kitchen clean as scanning back disheartened, and disinfection. I also visited an employee of another, more than 100 kilos of garbage. Thank you for your help:)

No comments:

Post a Comment