Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can U Get Std In Ur Throat This Question Is 4 One Of My Friends If Ur Raped Is There Anyway To C If U Have A STD From It?

This question is 4 one of my friends if ur raped is there anyway to c if u have a STD from it? - can u get std in ur throat

My friend asked me this question, and I had no idea if ur raped and u do not go to hospital or doctor a way to know if u have a venereal disease? I know that if u can find ur pregnant Geting a test, but since it's just a question that she was not raped or anyhting.Also what happens when u to the hospital I know that the rape kit to go and everyone else. Thank you Amanda and Jessica

2 comments:

  1. You can try to go to your local health department or your gynecologist. Can culture of vagina or cervix and testing for sexually transmitted diseases. As for the hospital, the police team from sexual violence, the representative of a crisis center tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To make the screening for sexually transmitted diseases, no questions asked

    ReplyDelete